Monday, June 14, 2010

Within Reach...

1.
The grad mass today was quite remarkable.
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel, or what I was going to expect.
But I am definitely glad that I decided to go, and experience something I haven't done in a while.
...Church that is.
They say that keeping your faith is one of the hardest things to do in your post secondary career.
I say that it's pretty tough now.
I can't even stop swearing in church for goodness sake -_-
Today was a good day to think about how you've changed and your new passions and interests.
Serious HIPPO for days :')
Anyways, this mass definitely marked off a good start to these last few days of high school.
14 days til I gtfo.

2.

New school, new home, new environment, new possibilities.
Of all things I'm now closer.
Even more possibilities.
Can't you just wait?
It's so predictable but the thing is that you don't have patience.
You can't tie down til then.
You're so impractical and immature.
Jumping from track to track.
Why don't you take a breather, look ahead for once,
and see how close you are to grasping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment