Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey girl, listen.

I know that I can be rude, obnoxious, loud, extra, a huge exag., and a bitch (lol),
but even I know what going too far means.
It may be out of line, but you gotta keep your head up, set all things aside, and move on.
You got this.
You have a hold on your life and you're steering it in YOUR direction, and that's what's important.
I know I screw around a lot, say a lot of things I don't mean, and I may have been MIA on a few things,
but believe me when I tell you that you will be okay, and you will come out of this the strong one.
I've seen you struggle, and I've seen how you fight your battles,
and I can easily say that you'll find your way around and out of this mess sooner than you think.
There's not a lot of people like you out there,
so keep this attitude and persona.
I know you'll make it so far that this won't even be a blur.
It won't even be a memory.

Take care.
Love you always.
-Your main girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment