Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On to the next one.

Thank you highschool for being everything that you were. For changing me and forming me into the person I am today. Of course highschool isn't a being, so I'd like to thank everyone that was involved with my life these past four years. Like I said, to those whom I barely talk to anymore, thank you. Because without you, I don't know how I would live my life today.
I can't believe it's over, but it's time to face the reality that is university. It's something new, something pure. It's time to adapt to something you've never done before. Like highschool when you were in grade eight, only now make it mean something. Now's the time to identify yourself with society. It's time to make your life and work count.
Congrats to the Class of 2010! DO. IT. UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment