Friday, June 25, 2010

Angriest post of my life. I apologize.

I've made up my mind.
If I'm leaving high school behind, you're leaving with it.
This friendship isn't working...
...So I'm going to leave us as acquaintances.
It was a good time, but even time ends.
I haven't decided whether it was all worth it or not.
You don't make me feel like it was worth it.
So for now, I'll be naive about it.
It was fucking 2 years dipshit, you moved on in less than 2 weeks.
I'm so fucking tired of being sad while everyone's happy.
I thought I could change you for the better, and get you on track.
But go right back to the shit you did when I first knew you.
I'm not your mother anyways, so do what you do.
One less person to disappoint.
Congrats, be happy, be merry. Idgaf.
Don't call me when she's not around because if you didn't get it, I'm trying to forget you.
I'm not your bitch, so I'm not gonna take your bullshit.
If you want to play it that way,
I can easily pass it on to WHO EVER THE FUCK I WANT.
I can be insensitive and inconsiderate too.
We'll see how that works.
I'm SO done with crying over you.
It's the summer, I'm a fucking graduate, I'm going to the school of my dreams next year.
SO FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment