Friday, June 25, 2010

Far From Over.

This is it.
Take it in Carmel...
Relax and remember the good times and bad.
Those tests you failed, those friendships that ended, those teachers you didn't like, those courses that you hated...Leave them behind.
I talked to a friend today and explained to them that it didn't feel like summer and that it didn't feel like I ended this huge part of my youth...
and she said that it's not gonna hit anybody until we're lining up in royal blue with our caps on marching into the arena...
I'm so ready for the upcoming year, but not down to say goodbye to this one.
I can't thank everyone enough for everything they have taught me or experienced with me.
Time flew faster than I could even catch up.
There were a lot of days and nights where we spent thinking:
"what had JUST happened?"
and to be honest, what happened this year?
Taking it all in now, I can easily say that these were the best four years of my life so far, and that it was a time well spent.

Thanks and nothing but love for you Carmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment