Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quicky: Thursday-Sunday.

Thursday:
-G2 Certified
-Braces off in one month
-Uninsured? IDGAFFFF. LOL.

Friday:

-PROM.
-Hair did/cute meet-up inside Starbucks :)
-Dutty Wine for me giiiirl.
-Food was crap.

Saturday:

Morning (aka 12AM)
-
SHERIDAN!!!!!!
-Rm. 212
-Chugged a few
- "Guys it's good that I haven't started studying for my exams yet, because I would've forgotten it all by now"
-Ran around for a few hours
-Security said: "WHITE DRESS WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE HALLS"
-...So I changed into shorts.
-Passed out and missed the most huge event to ever occur in my highschool career.
-Okay, exag. But still YOU'VE BEEN TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL, GIRL!
-Oh Tahiti, you are so good to us :')
-Don't remember much else.

Afternoon (3-5)
-
Went to my cousin's for his 2nd birthday
-He still doesn't love me
-He won't look me in the eye even when I'm carrying him

Evening (7 onward)
-
I was doing nothing at home, so I went to Craig's to do more of nothing
-Why do nothing by yourself when you can do nothing with another person?
-FIND YOUR LOVE
-Fake-out: We wanted to make quesa. dilla. Quesadilla's but we were ambushed by a bus load of people
-Okay maybe just a van and car of people
-Cheap Sushi vs. Cheese Danish? Cheese Danish!

Sunday:
-Clean my room
-Dance practice


This was an amazing weekend and I'm sad to say that it's almost over :(

1 comment: