Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Soon was four days ago.

It's true when they say that you never know what you've got until it's gone.
You fuck up one little thing and then your whole world changes.
At first you feel warmth, happniess, wholeness.
By the end you feel guilt, regret, emptiness.
What now?
Where do we go from here?
Where do I go from here?
I'm sorry I pushed you over the edge, past your point.
I blinded you from how I truly felt and just sent you into a rage.
One screaming, heated rage.
I guess there's no turning back now.
But what about later?
What about turning back later?
Who knows. I'm lost, you're found.
You had too many things going on and you needed to cut out something.
I was that something.
I was disposable, we were disposable.
I'm sorry you felt that way,
and I'm sorry to myself for still feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment