Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th; Time Well Spent.

So today was actually a very successful day.
Starting with first period, although it was helluh long, I was glad that I was able to get a crap ton of studying done. Especially since I had a calculus test the next period, which wasn't too too too bad.
Even though the rest of my school day kind of felt like a waste, the events occuring from period five onward definitely made this day pretty spectacular.
Walking to Patricks was HILARIOUS because Craig is the biggest pansy arm flailer I have ever met. LOL. It was kind of a pointless walk, but atleast it was fun.
(+Solving crosswords? Impossible.)
After that, we went to Craig's for a little barbeque shindig. It was quaint, but we all enjoyed each other's company.
Thanks guys for all the food contributions, it was delish :)
(+thanks to the lady at Metro, the writing on the cake was perfect...ish bahahah <3 )
Golf.....that was
............................................................interesting.
LOL, we're all pro golfers. Best $24 spent!
Trampolining at Christine's was honestly one of the most difficult/life threatening things I've ever done.
Who knew it would be so hard to fall on your back and pop back up on your feet?
It's pretty damn hard, and I WILL accomplish this so I can get on the Olivia/Olivia level ;)

Thank you friends for the great time today.
Hopefully there will be some 2-4 weekend spent together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment