Saturday, May 22, 2010


Maturity:
I've come to an agreement with myself that I'm going to let you go.
I am going to try and forget you this summer because life has so much more in store than just you.
No offence, but you're like my braces.
First of all, you`re gross.
..jokes. anyways...
I have you now, but once theyre off (once you're off), I'm going to be a new person.
I'm going to feel different, I'm going to be different.
From then on, there will be no turning back and fact of the matter is, I don't want to go back.
That day we promised for lunch...on that day you're going to see a new person.
Hopefully you'll change to, because right now, who you are, in my eyes, is someone standing still.
You say you live in the moment, but you keep going back to who you were.
Be someone else for a change.
GIVE A SHIT for once. Grow up and meet your potential.
Because right now, you're floating. You're only going where ever the wind takes you.
Create your own damn path and go somewhere.
This summer is going to change me and I hope it changes you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment