Saturday, August 8, 2009

Um, excuse me. Are these free?

Jade's surprise debut dinner at Red Lobster was PERFECT!!!
She was so surprised and she cried so that's how you know it was good :)
I actually can't believe she had no clue. So many things could've gave it away.
P-what do we have to wear? green right?
J-for what.....?
P-sorry wrong convo i thought you were my friend i'm invited to his ENVIROMENTAL party.
LMFAO.......erks.

But anyways, we were definitely TOO loud. Being grilled by EVERYONEEEEE.
Like, jeeze sorry that we're thriving students getting excited over free refills and free side salads and free warm biscuits...gosh. Those free things are actually so bad because I did NOT have room at ALL for my 3 different types of shrimp. I should've just went with the shrimp pasta, but no. I had to splurge on the garlic shrimp and "Mike's specialty shrimp".
*shifty eyes*
.
.
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! hahahaha.

After dinner we went to Jade's house and on our way our car took a trip down to Old Finch where apparently some girl died :/ In my opinion the only thing scary about it is the fact that all civilization ends and a dark dark foresty type of winding road appears. That's what's freaky.

All in all it was a great night and it was cool seeing my cousins again :D
....and she liked the scrapcard !

No comments:

Post a Comment