Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Beginning After the End.

So, as of this Tuesday, I am again, brotherless. Moving day already?!
Going to IKEA on Monday with him to check out some chairs.
Yes, my moving present will be a SWIVEL chair with armrests.
Jeebus, so demanding :) haha.
But, I'm mainly going to IKEA for the $1 breakfast. Hellllz yeah.

I'm gonna be like, super cheese and say: We grew up so fast.
You're moving out in less than a week, and I'm graduating this year..
but one thing that'll be the same is that we're both STILL gonna be broke.
..just like when we were kids :)

Thanks for driving me around and listening to me complain about everything
and for always finishing the juice in the fridge -_-.

Top o' the morning to you SOO GUY!

1 comment:

  1. d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete