Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nothing really...

My mind is a huge jumble right now.
I'm feeling too confident about my 2nd piece of my Assimilation series, and I'm currently stuck with the last piece.
I feel like my mind keeps wandering instead of focusing on this very important task at hand.
Even worse, my birthday so happens to fall in the middle of the busiest 2 weeks of my life (so far), and I have added another little shindig next Tuesday to accomodate a few of my new friends from school.
Unfortunately I cannot enjoy my debut into womanhood because OCAD and Aritzia are eating me alive and it's quite uncomfortable.
All I want to do is sit in my basement with some new and old friends watching classics from the 80's and 90's while eating pizza and drinking beer.
...yeah. Hard to imagine during a time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment