Monday, December 20, 2010

Long car rides down empty highways.

Today I learned that despite everything that is going on in my life, there are people that still know me for who I am, and actually care about how I am doing.
I can tell these people anything and everything.
They know who they are and I hope they know that I am grateful for them.
I'm glad that I could build strong relationships and that I can learn from the ones that failed.
Being alone in Toronto for the past two weeks has made me realize how much I miss home and how much I have grown since moving away.
No matter how far I am, I feel like I can still be touched and moved by these remarkable people in my life.
I hope they understand how much they mean to me and that I admire their strive for our friendship despite how much our lives have been altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment