Monday, July 19, 2010

Mondial des Cultures.

Bittersweet.
This word can define a lot of feelings for this trip.
I think that there were a lot of minds that were spoken,
and to be completely honest,
I do not know where I stand anymore.
Yes, we had fun. Looking back on it, I had a blast.
But, it upsets me to say I'm not in it for my culture,
I'm in it for the people. Which is fine,
except that it is affecting the effort I put into dancing.

Again, I tried to go into this trip without any expectations,
and it's good that I decided not to.
I was not let down from the trip, but I was let down by people.
Thank goodness for those people who always know how to
bring my back up, and boost my confidence and happiness.
You people know how to have fun, and not let it get spoiled.
That's why I love you guys!

It isn't over yet Fiesta, and hopefully the end isn't near.

No comments:

Post a Comment