Sunday, April 18, 2010

There's a Light.

Every time I have time to think to myself,
the only thing I think about is what's going to happen as August dies down, and everyone marks their leave?
Am I supposed to feel scared? anxious? happy? sad?excited?
All I can think of is saying bye to everyone, and seeing them drive off to what ever future they will be embarking on.

Worst scenario:
Let's say there's 3 friends meet for the last time before they move.
One finally leaves the other two and drives away and the other two just watch.
When she's out of sight, will the other two say "...and then there were two..."

Will "Don't worry, I won't be that far. We'll see each other soon." actually happen?

Oh for fucks sake. I can't do this.
I'm moving and you're all coming with me. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment