Thursday, April 15, 2010

All's fair in love and war.

So this creamy business has been going on for too too too too too too long.
"....still dripping."
"....it's like you'll need a bucket."
"....I'll grab the mop."

If you're thinking the worse, then you're thinking correctly.
This has gone to the point where I had to smack you ferociously with a roll of paper towels and to the point where you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt.
Also to the point where I felt the need to lace your car with a generous helping of whipped creaminess.

Oddly enough, I wouldn't have traded these moments for the world.
Sure, you get a little hurt, I get a little hurt, but we're friends and we're creating memories.
Not just for the two of us, but for the rest of us, the bystanders that did "nothing".

Thanks for the eventful night buddy and the rest of you lovely bitties.
I'm also sorry about the whipped cream, but you know you loved it.

The war is on, and will continue until the very last drop....of cream....ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment