Thursday, September 10, 2009

C'est Jour dez Photoz.

^ don't know if that makes sense but tomorrow is picture day, and i just spent the last 30 minutes of my life trying to untangle, tame, straighten , and defrizz this wild beast i have that people call HAIR.
Personally, I call it an animal.
Tomorrow I have to wake up early to ONCE AGAIN defrizz and tame this monstrous monstrosity so that it will reamain tamed until 4th period.
ERKS. It might not make it 'til then :/
Anyways, Hong's birthday tomorrow and made her the ILLEST locker decor ever.
# 311. Sexy number.
Functions quiz tomorrow, and I do not entirely understand what I am doing yet.
It's the 4th day of school and already I am a lost cause.

SIDE NOTE: I am NEVER STAYING FOR 5th SPARE EVER AGAIN. waste of my life.


My Grade 12 I.D. preview:


PEACE, I'm outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment