Thursday, September 23, 2010

Up to the brim.

I technically have no life other than work and school.
My social life is based around this little thing I call my blackberry.
If I feel that I have the patience to scroll through a little screen, then I will.
If not, then I want my friends to know that I truly miss all of them so very much.
Life's lonely downtown, but fast-paced.
It definitely isn't one for the faint hearted.
Work is lovely, oh so lovely.
and school is even lovelier if you can even imagine.
I keep telling myself that I keep complaining even though my workload isn't as hefty as others.
Theoretically, maybe not as harsh as a lot of people have it.
But execution wise, a project can eat you up.
I forget how hollow highschool was...Work could be done in an hour and you could still get by with excuses.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
There are times when I sit in my room alone and think about what a blast my summer was.
The people I saw everyday, the love I felt no matter who I was with.
We're all on our own now, and I pretty much wish that we were still inseperable.
I miss those nights where doing nothing was all that we needed to do.
Nothing but love for the ones that kept me sane and company <3

No comments:

Post a Comment