Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time.

There really isn't much of it...
I honestly don't know where my head has been these past few days.
I've been to Toronto pretty much everyday this week except for today.
Looking for work, going to interviews...wishing myself luck and getting my hopes up.
All this mess has got me thinking about the time I have left at home,
All the time I'll be spending at my new home,
And all the time I'll be wanting to come back to this home.
I'm not just getting my hopes up for the job, I'm getting my hopes up for this new place.
That "concrete jungle" that I'll be living in for the next few years.
I don't want to get too caught up in growing up...
...after all, I'm only seventeen...
All that freedom, that liberty at last...
What the hell am I going to do with it?
I better put it to good use...and not waste my time away.
I don't want to be preoccupied with unnecessary things and people.
...even though they'll surround me.....
NTS: Avoid grenades and landmines!
Aka things that will take you in the opposite direction of where you want to go.
Anyways, 13 days left.
Less than two weeks.
Y/N.
Good/Bad.
Bittersweet, I guess.
My heart just seized up thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment