Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Break

This break I’ve learned quite a few things about myself and life:

  • I hate braces more than I did before
  • Friends are the greatest things in the world
  • I suck at relationships
  • I love him. A LOT.
  • Developing pictures can be more emotional than you think
  • I owe people a LOT of gas money
  • Sitting in silence may be one of the greatest things to do with your friends
  • I need to get my act together
  • I could probably spend hours staring at my wall
  • Money is now an issue
  • I shouldn’t be over-confident
  • I have shoulders to cry on
  • I might not get the one thing I want and most definitely need
  • I never know what I have until it’s gone
  • I’m a hypocrite
  • I’m rude
  • She probably hates me

Best one so far I think.
Thanks and love to all of you that made it worth while…so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment